Provides access to a Cassandra cluster via
cassandra() wrapper object.
cassandra(node, keyspace, username=None, password=None, port=9042, connect_timeout=1, protocol_version=3)
Initialize cassandra wrapper.
- node (str) – Cassandra host.
- keyspace (str) – Cassandra keyspace used during the session.
- username (str) – Username used in connection. It is recommended to use unprivileged user for cassandra checks.
- password (str) – Password used in connection.
- port (int) – Cassandra host port. Default is 9042.
- connect_timeout (int) – Connection timeout.
- protocol_version (str) – Protocol version used in connection. Default is 3.
You should always use an unprivileged user to access your databases. Use
plugin.cassandra.pass to configure credentials for the zmon-worker.